Just one moment!

It's funny how much one moment can change your life. In this moment you don't realize how important that moment is. Only after a week or one month or even a year you get the meaning of this special moment. This fits to many situations. Love, friendship, job, …

I was once at a birthday party of a friend and first I was alone because I knew nobody. So I went out to smoke a cigarette. A girl came and asked me for one and that is how we started talking. We were laughing about the same things and had the same opinion. It was crazy how comfortable it was to speak with her. She didn't seem like a stranger to me. She was like an old friend who I haven't seen for a while.

We were talking the whole evening and I was talking honest with her about secrets and my history. There was no shame or barrier between us and I don't know why. I really don't know. It fit from the very first moment.

But of course every evening has an end and we changed phone numbers and honestly, I thought that I would never hear from her again. I was sure that I shocked her with my honesty or that she was bored.

But here we are, half a year later and she is one of my best friends now. It was my destiny to go to this birthday party and to meet her. I really believe in destiny. Because these little moments can change so much and make our life better. I am so damn happy that I met her this night and that she wasn't shocked and that she wrote me a message on the next day.

Destiny determines our life, if we want or not.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts