Miss you

I miss you more than everything. Your voice, your presence, your smile, your jokes. 

It's night and I'm sitting alone in the darkness. Thinking about you. The memories make me smile and cry at the same time. My heart hurts. Knowing that it takes so long till I see you again. Too long. I wish that you could be here now, with me.

I miss our evenings, our discussions, simply everything. Being with you is like breathing. It is simple but so amazing. There are no barriers between us, no secrets. Nothing!

Before I left, I was afraid that you could forget me. That you could find someone better. This thought destroyed me because I wouldn't survive it. I can survive this time because I know that there will be a time when I can see you almost every day. But I couldn't survive with the thoughts that there would be a future without you. It is not possible at all.

So please! Never leave me and stay with me. Because I will be there for you as long as I breath and longer. Nothing will me stop from protecting you. Because soulmates fight for each other.

Soulmate dry your eyes, 'cause soulmates never die. 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts